Before you proceed to the application form...
- Europass Curriculum Vitae in English or the language of instruction of the host institution;
- Color copy of Passport (the biodata page);
- Two recommendation letters (in English or the language of instruction of the host institution);
- Copy of your degrees (Bachelor, Master or/and PhD);
- Copy of the Transcript of Records;
- Research/Work Plan to be carried out at the Host Institution;
- Language Certificates (of relevant languages);
- Letter of Support/Acceptance from the Host Institution (mandatory for Goettingen University, University of Groningen, University of Strasbourg and Jagiellonian University Krakow)
- Declaration of Honour
- Letter of Motivation (Max. 2000 words)
- Letter of special circumstances (Max. 2000 words, if applicable)
- the application must be completed in English or the language of instruction of the host institution. Please note that applications can be submitted in English or the language of the host institution. For most universities it is NOT necessary to have knowlegde of the national language, including the University of Groningen (the Netherlands) and the Jagiellonian University Krakow (Poland). Research is carried out in English and classes are taught in English.
- since it is not possible to intermediately save uploaded files all documents will need to be submitted together at once; we recommend to first collect all necessary documentation before proceeding to the application form
IMPORTANT UPDATE: all applicants after pressing the "submit" button should receive an automated email response with a receipt confirmation and a unique application code. If you have not received this message (please also check your SPAM folder) your application is likely not to have been received in order and we recommend you re-submit.